beauty in the eyes of.
Friday, July 21, 2006
4:30 AM
School was so boring today!
And there was no lessons at all. Had racial harmony celebrations in the morning and it was way boring. Haha jing said " this is a total waste of time! I could be at home sleeping ". After recess, all of us were so glad no teachers were coming in. After a while we were like so bored and started playing lame games like that clapping game. ( what's it called? )
Then jing and I was like " maybe having lesson won't be that bad " and the next thing, Mrs tan walked in. And jing was like " no way no!!" we take back our words. (: Haha jing is so funny, during lessons she would be like going on about how she is going to have cancer because boring lessons will make her go nuts.
Urgh don't want to go to school tmr. It's a saturday! Gosh. Just because I got picked to be the audience for the opening thingy. Hello. If no one wants to go, so be it. Waste 3 hours of my life. yeah I could be out shopping. I'm going orchard in the morning(: It's so cool! Sharon's dental appt. is right after mine so we can go out! and val is meeting us there. Wheeee! Finally. I really need to go out. School is driving me crazeeeeee.
I just can't wait for next week!! No lessons on monday and no school for the rest of the week! oh though we have some excursion thingy to the singapore river on wed. Going over to jing's house on thurs and sleeping over. So fun! And friday, maybe going west coast park with them. Omg. this is like my longest post ever. Wow.